Curious George

A fountain of material and immaterial information - Things that I spend my days wondering about... and perhaps you have been too? Check out www.figenschou.net for more curious questions (and answers to them)

Friday, April 29, 2005


The two movie stars return, and were greeted by cheering crowds who wanted autographs and updates on whether we had painted any more houses or jumped any more peers lately...
They LOVED us - they REALLY REALLY love us!!!!
In case it is not abundantly clear, my sister and I are included in the film in the Norwegian pavillion of the Epcot center.
Here is an evil-minded critic's perspective of the experience (I have to stress that he never seemed to have watched the film- I think he would have been much more positive if he had....)
http://www.taquitos.net/travel/orlando/?item=43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home